Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Get Yer Popcorn Ready -- It's Bengals Week
It's time for a little game at Balls & Whistles. Not a football game. This game is called, "Name. That. Jerk!"
There are 10 quotes below, each bon mot dropped by either Terrell Owens or Chad Ochocinco. See if you can match the quote to the bigmouth. [Key at bottom.]
1. "A hockey player would have took that. Kept on ticking. That just shows you how soft Ben is."
2. “Like my boy tells me; if it looks like a rat and smells like a rat, by golly, it is a rat.”
3. "What I think of the Pro Bowl, I've been there and done that. It's like being married for 30 years. Once you've been married for so long, (expletive deleted) you get tired of it. Right?"
4. "I feel now I can take my talent through the roof."
5. "There are two things for Brother Harris this week. The bad thing is, he has to cover me. The good is he can save 15 percent by switching his auto insurance to Geico."
6. "I'll watch the highlights every now and then but, as far as watching the game, I feel like I am the game."
7. "If you're going to do it, do it very cautiously. If you're going to ride a bike, ride it the right way. Don't speed. Do it for enjoyment. If you're going to bungee jump, have two cords in case one snaps. I don't ride anything. I just talk trash. That's it."
8. “It doesn’t become flattering, it becomes frustrating. You have to put yourself in my shoes."
9. "A lot of people think I'm stuck up. Pretty much that I'm arrogant. I only do that when I'm on the field."
10. “Like I always said, if I'm one of the top players in the game, pay me like I'm one of the top players in the game.”